Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Northern Retros Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AE86 - Corolla GT Coupe
Topic Started: Jul 2 2013, 14:20 (926 Views)
84city

A lovely retro motor I did at the start of this month. The car was in pretty good shape to begin with, but the customer had only picked it up a few weeks before so wanted it sitting nice... Luckily I had been to meet the guys from Blok51 the evening before, so was all set to go!

LIke I said, not too bad to start with:
Posted Image

Foamed with Orchard's Cotton Candy
Posted Image

Posted Image

Upholstery was steam cleaned, plastics etc cleaned and protected with my usual Autosmart products. Paintwork and wheels treated with Poorboys white diamond glaze, and Autoglym Extra Gloss Protecion (not my normal choice but leaves a lovely finish on white paintwork) Glass, bumpers tyres etc all done with various Autosmart products.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!
The Dukes of Handwash / The Dukes of Handwash/Facebook
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Micky ma61

Tidy twin cam all right would love one

GAVIN
Member Avatar
Administrator
That is wan shiney tincan!

Jim
Member Avatar

Who paid who for that one sham LOL Love it

84city

Cheers guys, it's a lovely machine! Customer paid me Jim, but I would have been just as happy to pay him!
The Dukes of Handwash / The Dukes of Handwash/Facebook
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Detaiing section · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Retro Mecanic